Benefits of the technologies in newer notebooks, PCs, and digital devices. With the DT100G3, storing, transferring documents, presentations, music, videos and more is easier than ever. The DT100G3 is clearly designed and so cost-effective that a minimal investment is required to move to the USB 3.0 experience. The DT100G3 is available in storage capacities from 16GB to 256GB **, is backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and has a five-year guarantee. * USB 3.1 Gen. 1 performance requires host devices with a USB 3.0 or 3.1 port. ** Some of the capacity specified on flash storage devices is required for formatting or other functions and is therefore not available for data storage. Therefore, the actual available storage capacity is slightly less than indicated on the products. For more information, see Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Operating temperature range 0 – 60 ° C
Storage temperature range -20 – 85 ° C
- Mac compatibility Supports
- Windows operating systems ; Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows 8,Windows 8 Enterprise,Windows 8 Enterprise x64,Windows 8 Pro,Windows 8 Pro x64,Windows 8 x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64
- Supports Mac operating systems : Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
- SupportedOperating Systems Other operating system support chrome capacity 64 GB Device interface USB Type-A USB version 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Reading speed 40 MB / s Writing speed 10 MB / s Plug & Play